Who are we?
BlazePod is an exciting start-up at the intersection of technology and sports, dedicated to revolutionizing the way athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and trainers enhance their performance. We’ve developed a cutting-edge system that combines hardware and software, including a mobile app, to provide interactive and dynamic training experiences. Our goal is to empower individuals to reach their peak potential in the world of sports and fitness.
What are we looking for?
BlazePod is looking for a highly-skilled, talented, and versatile designer with experience in web and print design to join our vibrant marketing team in Tel Aviv.
You’ll be working closely with different teams and stakeholders throughout the company. Your unique style and attention to detail will impact marketing campaigns, company website, and more.
This role is ideal for a passionate, highly organized, and marketing-savvy individual with excellent communication skills.
What will you do?
- Create high-quality, engaging graphic designs across different media, including websites, campaigns, events, and more.
- Develop innovative concepts for diverse marketing materials while maintaining the brand guidelines.
- Design our website and develop new components while working on a transparent design system.
- Proactively research and analyze market trends for innovative solutions/improvements to our design process to boost campaign activity/performance.
- Deliver projects according to deadlines.
- Collaborate with various team members across departments to accomplish each project.
- Conceptualize, present, and execute your ideas from A to Z: Lead your creation.
- Work closely with the Art Lead to create unique designs.
- 3+ years experience in brand, marketing, and web design (online and offline)
- Degree in Graphic design, visual communication, advertising, or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Conceptual thinker
- Self-taught, curious, fast learner
- Outstanding visual and web design skills
- High proficiency in typography, layout, and grid
- Advanced design, color, composition, and typography abilities
- A professional and responsible approach to timelines & deadlines
- Master of Adobe CC, Figma, and presentation software
- Video/Animation Experience - a HUGE advantage
- Familiar with presentation and deck building
- Ability to work as part of a team - in-house and remotely
- High level of written and spoken English